Legs are known to create a high aerodynamic drag; at high speeds, they create turbulence and air resistance. Aero socks are one of the most cost-effective ways to minimise this air resistance.
Similar to a golf ball boundary structure, Aero socks utilise ingenious fabric structures to retain airflow around the legs for longer, thus reducing the amount of turbulent wake and aerodynamic drag.
The soles of Aero socks are made of Q-Skin® fibre that feels soft against the skin and provides a lasting feeling of freshness. This breathable fabric makes the socks very breathable.
This item is only available here as a custom design.
- in line with UCI rules
- aerodynamic leg piece height of 19 cm
- silicone stoppers directly on the fabric to keep the socks in place even when riding in the rain
- sole made of polyamide 6.6
- breathable honeycomb weave over the foot and leg
- made of stretch nylon with reinforced heels and toes
- nylon padding for the ball of the foot