True skiing enthusiasts find themselves outdoors whatever the weather. The Pro Ski rain jacket is designed for skiing when every kilometre is crucial, regardless of the biting temperatures, wind, sleet or rain. The jacket is made from eVent’s DValpine® fabric, which is specially designed to suit cold conditions. When the temperature drops very low, the jacket transforms into the best protective layer. Its best breathability properties truly shine when the objective is to retain body heat.
This is among moomoo’s most technical jackets and was created to cater to the needs of professional athletes of the Estonian biathlon team. The open bottom hooded jacket maintains an athletic fit. In addition to being rainproof, the technical fabric also blocks 99.8% of wind.
The seams of the jacket are taped to protect against wind and rain. The jacket is also fitted with a water-repellent plastic-molded zipper, zipped side vents and two side pockets.
This item is only available here as a custom design.
- favourite among biathletes
- open bottom and moderately tailored
- eVent DValpine® technology
- capped hood that stays in place when moving about
- waterproof rating 20,000 mm
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- breathable 20,000 g/m 2 /24 t + air holes than can be opened
- YKK Vislon® zipper with an inner windbreak strip and zipper pits
- two side pockets